- Our membership bid auction will be held from DEC. 5TH(Tue) to DEC. 7TH (Thu), 2017.
- The auction sales will be held at DAISHO KAIUN, OSAKA SOUTH PORT R-2 YARD (bonded area) and KOBE ROKKO YARD (bonded area).
- Qualification for membership:
All the participants will be required to get a recommendation by a member of the Kansai Auction Group and also to make a deposit of more than JPY 500,000. - prior to the registration. (T/T to the following account: The Kansai Auction Group, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Kobe Main office, No.8111777, Swift: SMBCJPJT)
If your bids are unsuccessful, your deposit will be refunded no later than DEC. 15TH(Fri), 2017. (T/T charge will be deducted from your account.)
If we judge the member to be disqualified for membership by any other reason, we shall cancel the right of membership without notice.
- Since the auction will be held by 'sealed bid', you will be required to fill out our 'bid form' provided at the registration office.
A participant can bid any number of times during auction period, but not to decrease the previous bid price and not to cancel your bid.
- The equipment will be sold to the highest bidder. In the event of a 'Tie Bid', the winner will be chosen by drawing lots in the presence of The Kansai Auction members.
- The tender box for bid at the OSAKA SOUTH PORT R-2 YARD will be closed at 17:00 on DEC. 7TH (Thu), 2017 Japan Standard Time.
Bid by fax (Fax No.06-6569-4802) will be accepted until 17:00 on DEC. 7TH (Thu), 2017.
- Each auction result will be announced by fax to all bidders as soon as possible on & after DEC. 8TH (Fri), 2017.
- All the equipment will be sold 'AS IS WHERE IS' and 'NO WARRANTY IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED'.
A winner shall not have a right to cancel nor claim the successful items against any discrepancy resulting from typographical errors, incorrectness, etc., for the information of equipment list provided at the auction site or on the web site.
- We shall not issue any contrary documents to the facts for the successful items.
- We shall charge the larger amount of JPY500,000. - OR 20% for bid amount as a penalty in case of cancellation after your bid.
- A 8% consumption tax will be charged to all the domestic buyers, but will not be charged to the overseas customer for export.
- Shipping, Dismantling, Washing Charges, T.H.C. (Terminal Handling Charge), the charge of carrying out, and so on are not included in the bid price. A list of these charges is shown on your registration package. The purchasers are responsible for the payment of these additional charges.
- All payments must be made in Japanese Yen. (T/T charge must be your account)
All payments must be paid in full amount no later than DEC. 18TH (Tue), 2017, to the account of the Kansai Auction Group. In case any equipment not paid in full by due date is considered unpaid, we shall apply the 10th article of the rules and the winner must forfeit the right to purchase.
A winner shall not take possession until the full amount of payment would be made
for all purchases. If the winner fails to pay the full amount within the specified date, the Kansai Auction Group shall have the right to resell the bid equipment by public or
private sale without notice to the winner.
- All the shipments will be made after the payments are received in full. Storage fee will be charged to the purchaser on each remaining item at a cost of JPYen 1,000. - per lot
per day on and after JAN. 10TH (Wed), 2018.
- All equipment and parts are exhibited less than 0.3µSv/h as the measurements of radiation
dose on the time of delivery at the auction site. However, the error margin might be caused
by the measuring instrument and the environment in measurements.
The issuance of a public certificate will generate additional costs.
- Interpretation and jurisdiction
The interpretation of these Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Japan.
The Osaka District Court shall be the court having jurisdiction for the first trial for any dispute related to these Rules.
****Rules and Regulations in English version are only the supplemental of Rules and Regulations in Japanese version.*****
NOTICE OF ATTENDEES
PERSONS ATTENDING ARE NOTIFIED THAT THE AUCTION SITE IS POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS PLACE. NO PERSON SHALL HAVE ANY CLAIM AGAINST THE AUCTIONEERS, THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES OR PRINCIPALS FOR ANY INJURIES SUSTAINED NOR FOR DAMAGES TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY WHICH MAY OCCUR FROM ANY CAUSES WHAT SO EVER.